- Got grease stains on your shirt? Well, use chalk! Chalk will remove grease stains from clothes. Simply rub the stain with chalk, then toss in the wash as normal.
- Do not pick up broken glasses with your hand lest you get a cut. Try this. Use one side of a thick slice of bread to pick up small pieces of broken glass. Just make sure the bread you will use will not be consumed anymore.
- I know how hard it is to remove the smell of fish or any seafood on your hand. This is what you need to do: Wash your hands with toothpaste after handling fish to get rid of the smell.
- Do you want to clean your dishwater or washing machine? Here’s the quickest way to do so. Use a cupful of vinegar then pour in the dishwasher or washing machine to keep them both clean.
- Doing some paint job around the house? Rub petroleum jelly on the hinges and door knobs before you paint a door. If you get paint on them, they will wipe off easily.
These are just some tips we can all use when faced with a minor emergency.